As the holiday season kicks into high gear, it can be tougher than ever to find time to stay active.
Between the shopping, baking, wrapping, cooking, prepping, cleaning, and traveling, it can feel like life is coming at you with both barrels.
But if you’re bummed, burned out & in need of a break, some physical activity might be all you need to give yourself a boost.
Not only does it put those extra calories to good use, but it helps burn off steam, improves your mood, regulates blood sugar & in the long run can help reduce your risk for diabetes and cardiovascular disease & improve your chances of living longer.
But how do you keep yourself from unraveling over the next few weeks – especially when harsher conditions & dwindling daylight make it difficult to enjoy those lingering hikes?
Introducing the 2017 Fit2Hike Holiday Challenge!
Like the inaugural challenge in 2016, this challenge was specifically designed to provide highly effective, pre-programmed workouts that not only make the most of your time, but help you stay conditioned for your favorite trails.
In this 18-page e-book, you’ll find:
- 4 full-body strength-training workouts – with options for both beginners & intermediate fitness levels – geared to keep you strong for your favorite outdoor adventures
- 4 cardio conditioning workouts – with options for both beginners & intermediate fitness levels – to help you maintain endurance for your best-loved hikes
- An activity log for those who like to track their workouts the old-fashioned way
- Links to demonstrations of each exercise & recommendations for bands you can use to complete them
- A list of resources to help you find outdoor spaces
Because you’re busy, this challenge also keeps things simple:
- Can’t get to the gym? All workouts can be done at home or your outdoor spot of choice.
- Don’t have much equipment? All you need are a mini-loop band & a resistance band, which are lightweight, easy to carry, and can travel with you anywhere.
- Have an unpredictable schedule? You can choose the days & times that work best for you.
- Short on time? The workouts can be finished in 30 to 60 minutes.
- Need to multi-task? You can fit in a number of common household chores during your workout.
- Beginner or intermediate? You can choose the workout path that’s right for your fitness level.
The best news?
This 5-week training program is available to you absolutely free of charge.
Zilch. Zero. Zippo. Noll.
All you have to do is sign up below for my e-newsletter & you’ll receive a link with the download straight to your inbox.
Are you ready to rummmmble?
If you’re ready to burn stress, boost your mood & stay conditioned for your favorite trails, sign up below to get started!